Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Farmers Market

We recently went to the Kaysville farmers market.
It was super duper hot so we didnt stay long.
Just long enough to get a nice freshly made lemonade and cotton candy.
Yum.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Did you notice a few things different?
A) I dyed my hair dark again. What do ya think?
B) My new blog layout. . . 
After much frustration and pulling of hair, 
I have somewhat accomplished what I sent out to do. 
Applaud me. Please.
C) I am hosting a giveaway and would LOVE it if you would enter.
I am sharing one of My Happy Thoughts with you and hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Click here to enter.
Since I am having a hard time finding time to get onto the computer, 
I am extending the giveaway until next Monday (August 6)
Good luck!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

your new layout looks great...those are always tricky to figure out and I love the reddish-brown on you!

we need to find the farmer's market around here!

Piril Maria said...

Entered, and what an amazing place with so many healthy options.
Followed.
thebookness.com

Alexis Kaye said...

I didn't know you were in kaysville! I was there this past weekend! And I love your new hair :)